Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to change desktop wallpaper

Hi,

I want to change the desktop wallpaper but the background has been disable, i had attach the screenshot.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by SIRDON; 9th May 2007, 19:03. Reason: attachment not attach

Re: unable to change desktop wallpaper

If background has been disabled, you need to speak to your network administrator to get it re-enabled.

Tom
    For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Originally posted by Stonelaughter View Post
      If background has been disabled, you need to speak to your network administrator to get it re-enabled.
      No our network admin wont do that,is there is any trick to remove the wallpaper through registry or group policy.

Comment

Sorry but were not going to help you get around this. There is a reason why your Network Admin has enabled this policy - Deal with it!!

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Just so you know where we all stand, there are administrators, and there are end users. The two are mortal enemies. End users should not provoke administrators by trying to circumvent the system. In some organizations this is grounds for termination.
          VCDX3 #34, VCDX4, VCDX5, VCAP4-DCA #14, VCAP4-DCD #35, VCAP5-DCD, VCPx4, vEXPERTx4, MCSEx3, MCSAx2, MCP, CCAx2, A+
          boche.net - VMware Virtualization Evangelist
          My advice has no warranties. Follow at your own risk.

Comment

Working...
          X