display items in Control Panel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• display items in Control Panel

i use the group policy to hide all icons in Control panel but i want to know is How i can display Fonts icon in Control Panel Using Group policy , i should type somthing like a command , Can any one help me ???

Re: display items in Control Panel

Originally posted by Future_Engineer
    i use the group policy to hide all icons in Control panel but i want to know is How i can display Fonts icon in Control Panel Using Group policy , i should type somthing like a command , Can any one help me ???

If what you mean is to show only the FONTS folder in the control panel so you should do as follow:

In GPO:
    User configuration --> Administrative Templates --> Control Panel.
    In control panel --> Show only specified control pannel applets.
    enable it
    choose show
    add fonts

added screen shot for you.
    Attached Files

Comment

Please make sure you change yor FONT COLOR to regular, and stop writing in BOLD. It's annoying, and if I remember correctly you've been asked to do this before.

Change it.

Now.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
      Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
      MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Thank Alott poly i really appreciat that , and For danielp this is the first time i ask this question , i don't know whay you always reply me that i repeat the question ?!!!!!! in addition you always angry !!!! i suggest help in answering my question insted of being always angry .

Comment

Thank Alott poly i really appreciat that , and For danielp this is the first time i ask this question , i don't know whay you always reply me that i repeat the question ?!!!!!! in addition you always angry !!!! i suggest help in answering my question insted of being always angry .
          What Daniel means is that you use colors in your questions and it hurts reading it.

http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=10435
          http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=10299
          http://forums.petri.com/showthread.php?t=10300

use regular font and regular colors, highlight necessary words if needed, but don't color your questions, people will simply move on when they see bright colors like you use

Comment

ok thanks Poly again , i won't do it again

Comment

Working...
            X