X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event 8270 error in event source: MSXExchangeAL

we have child domain and we installed Exchange 2000 on DC

when i check event viewer getting error 8270

Description: LDAP returned the error 34 Unavailable when importing the transaction dn:......

How can i fix this problem?

Thanx Guys.

Re: Event 8270 error in event source: MSXExchangeAL

Did anyone every reply to this post or find an answer for these 8270 Errors? I am experiencing the same thing. Please let me know. Thank you.

[email protected]

Comment

Have a look at the following link and see if that helps. http://www.exchangenewsgroups.net/gr...topic1640.aspx
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Have you run forestprep in the forest root domain and domainprep in all the domains in the forest ?
        Guy Teverovsky
        "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

Comment

We have one Exchange 2003 SP1 installed on Windows 2003 SP1 member server in Windows 2003 AD environment with one domain. We are getting this error as well. I have read and applied Q313167 even though it applies to environments where there is more than one domain. I have re-run domain prep which is a solution listed in the exchange newsgroups. I can find no other KB articles available to deal with this problem. Is there another solution/workaround for this issue that I can try? Is there a way for me to figure out to what that GUID is referrring? Any help would be appreciated!

Comment

Working...
          X