Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem on Replication - Replmon

Hey guys,

Attached is a screen shot of replmon running from my UK server, showing one of our DCs and the DC in Australia.

It seems as though the Aus DC isn't replicating all partitions to other servers. (It doesn't have the + next to all but one of them).
    This is what is causing a few issues I've been having but I'm stumped how to fix it.

DCDiag and NetDiag aren't showing any errors when running to Aus, and also I've tried validating / resetting the trust and forcing a replication using repadmin.exe

Any help much appricated
    Regards,
    Luke
    Attached Files

Re: Problem on Replication - Replmon

It could be handy to tell what kind of issues you got.
    Marcel
    Technical Consultant
    Netherlands
    http://www.phetios.com
    http://blog.nessus.nl

MCITP(EA, SA), MCSA/E 2003:Security, CCNA, SNAF, DCUCI, CCSA/E/E+ (R60), VCP4/5, NCDA, NCIE - SAN, NCIE - BR, EMCPE
    "No matter how secure, there is always the human factor."

"Enjoy life today, tomorrow may never come."
    "If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill"

Comment

Re: Problem on Replication - Replmon

Previous post on the forums, although the jist of the errrors were:

Had replication issues - no KCC for Aus DC in sites and services, DNS is set to replicate to all DNS servers in the FOREST but can only see any DNS records locally, access to DNS server remotely is denied, access to Users and Computers remotely is denied, various errors in DCDiag and NetDiag about the Aus DC.

I managed to get the replication going again - it was all down to MTU's being rejected on a router somewhere on our VPN (I had to registry hack each server to 1372, as the default 1472 was causing issues on the ports that Domains & Trusts used on PortQry.exe)

Luke

Comment

Working...
      X