How to install office97 on DC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to install office97 on DC

I don't know how to install office97 on active directory for the another PC when access to domain controller, that PCs can use MS word, MS excel, ..

Please help me to solve this problem.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you want to do. Could you please repost your question with a bit more detail. Thanks.
    1 1 was a racehorse.
    2 2 was 1 2.
    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Re: How to install office97 on DC

Originally posted by Truong Tan Son
      I don't know how to install office97 on active directory for the another PC when access to domain controller, that PCs can use MS word, MS excel, ..

Please help me to solve this problem.
      My question that is how to deploy MS office97 on domain controller.

best regards,

Comment

Do you mean "how can I do an administrative install of office 97 so other PCs can install it from the DC?" ???

I think that is what you are asking -- if so I believe you can just copy the files from the Office97 CD onto a share on the server and install from there. Office 2000 and later have "setup /a" which prompts for product key, user info etc first but AFAIK office97 doesnt have this. Can anyone confirm?

Tom
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Office 97 install switches. http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-us;818555

Make sure you set the Regional Settings to the correct country BEFORE installing. Trying to change dictionaries after Office has been installed is not easy. Just looked at your location and realised this is probably not a problem for you.
          1 1 was a racehorse.
          2 2 was 1 2.
          1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
          2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
          X