Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manage access to Application

Hello
    i want to know is there someway to make user only can copy from application at server like notepad.exe ???

Re: Manage access to Application

Sorry, can you please try and explain the problem more clearly -- are you talking about copying/pasting from applications, or copying files from a server?
    (or something else completely?)
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

So if I was not clear enough, I want user can ONLY copy/past from Application like notepad at server to his client PC.
      I hope it was clear enough now

Comment

to clarify further -- you are running notepad on a terminal session
        Currently, if the clipboard is enabled in the RDP client, you can copy to and from the server and you only want to copy FROM the server?

Copy/Paste is based on the RDCLIP service and AFAIK there is no way by design you can get it to work one way. gives examples of problems where this happens, but the only solution is to restart the service
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thank you very much for your assistance

Comment

Working...
          X