Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Active Directory

Hi friends,

I am very new to active directory and thought this forum would be very beneficial for me. Could any one suggest me before understanding active directory, what should be my basics. Should I need to have any practical knowledge working on any concepts? Should I read any books .Please suggest.

Re: New to Active Directory

Good to start with Technet Virtual Labs, Technet site, You Tube and Technet Edge. There are a number of good books from Microsoft Press as well you could look at. You of course could download a trial Windows 2008 R2 OS and build an AD environment.

Comment

Originally posted by Virtual View Post
      Good to start with Technet Virtual Labs, Technet site, You Tube and Technet Edge. There are a number of good books from Microsoft Press as well you could look at. You of course could download a trial Windows 2008 R2 OS and build an AD environment.
      Many thanks for the reply,But the technet virtual lab requires Active x. I tried mozilla,chrome and opera. Explorer is very slow and never works.... Any help??

Comment

Originally posted by ajishb View Post
        Many thanks for the reply,But the technet virtual lab requires Active x. I tried mozilla,chrome and opera. Explorer is very slow and never works.... Any help??
        Fix why IE is slow and never works.

Comment

Working...
        X