Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trust and user credentials in integrated applications

How would this work?

Im planning a new forest in my active directory enviorment, and have a question regarding how the users will be identified when i add a trust between them.

Say i would log in to the the second forest called company2.com with a user in company1.com. When logged in there I would open an webapplication integrated with single sign on with company1.com. Would that work and I would be the user from company1 with all the rights and workspaces in that system? I know that probably depends on how the system has been configured.

But, the question is if it takes the windows credentials from company2.com in to the browser, or if windows knows that I am a user from company1?

Re: Trust and user credentials in integrated applications

here you need to use cross domain single sign on server. Complete information and API reference material for cross-domain external authentication can be found in the IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business Web Security Developer Reference.

Comment

Re: Trust and user credentials in integrated applications

I suspected that I would have to use some form of identiy manager, though I had hoped that a trust would do it. Since, im able to do logins between the domain. Just unsure about which user that shows as authenticated.

Comment

Working...
      X