Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Delegation - Active Directory

Hi Team,

There are few question in regards to the custom delegation. Keeping in point wise for helping me to implement.

1) In custom task of delegation when I select both user and computer objects at the same time and click on next I see limited options even I have clicked General,Property specific and the third one. But if I select only one user object I can able to see the options which I want to delegate. My question would be Do I need to assign the tasks one by one that means to say after completing the user object and finishing the wizard once again I need to select the computer object and give the necessary permission. We can do it at once shot.

2) Do install/unistall application can also be provided through Delegation to one of the OU for a specfic group.
    3) For executing the powershell that can also be achieved throguh delegation.
    4) There are two options listed below in the delegation creation and deletion ( Create Selected object and delete selected object ) what does that means exactly. In my opionin if I am selecting the user object and then both option I can able to create as well delete the new user correct me if I am wrong.

I would really appreciate your valuable answers to kick it off to the implementation.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Sumeet Mishra

1) Try doing two separate delegations - one for computer and one for user objects
    2, 3) not that I am aware of
    4)I would have thought "create" and "delete" were obvious?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X