GPO applicable sont les GPO du Controlleur de domaine backup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPO applicable sont les GPO du Controlleur de domaine backup

On a un contrôleur de domaine (DC1)et son backup(DC2),lorsque j'exécute sur ma machine la commande gpresult le résultat obtenu m'indique que:la stratégie de groupe est appliquée depuis DC2 alors je m'attendais à ce que la stratégie s'applique depuis DC1.
    Est-ce-que quelqu'un peut m'aider,je suis encore une débutante.
    Merci

Any chance you could re-post in English - the official language for this board?
    According to you are asking
    We have a domain controller (DC1) and its backup (DC2), when I run on my machine the command gpresult the result obtained tells me that: Group Policy is applied from DC2 so I was expecting that the strategy applies from DC1.
    Can someone help me, I'm still a beginner.
    Thank you

In Active Directory there are not primary and backup DCs - and haven't been since NT4. GPResult will report against the first accessible DC, which doesn't have to be DC1. I believe there is a switch to specify a DC - in the GUI you can select one.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks for your answer

Comment

Working...
      X