Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Identity Management with external sources.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Identity Management with external sources.

Hello,

I am looking into acquiring a solution that is able to manage and sync Identities in our Active Directory.
    the solution I am looking for is to enable us to update users properties in active directory (if possible then other systems as well) according to external sources like human resources systems (it should allow manual overrides as well), manage permissions and distribution groups according to users department and such, control workflows (such as creating new users, enabling users to ask for new permissions and send to resource manager for approval, and etc), have delegations for help-desk and etc.

I am sure there is a technical name for such solution but failed to find exactly what it is. searching google for 'ID management systems' did not yield any desired results.
    Does any one know of such a solution?

It used to be called FIM but is now Identity Manager:
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/clou...entity-manager
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Working...
    X