Active Directory Administrative Centre

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active Directory Administrative Centre

I am evaluating if it would be worth using this instead of Active Directory Users and Computers (for our Helpdesk and second level support) However one feature i cant find is the ability to copy a user? Which we use when creating new users. Am i missing something here? Shouldn't i be able to just R click on a user and select copy ?You would think that if you can create a new user than surely you could copy an existing just like you can in ADUC)

cheers,
    Hazey

Re: Active Directory Administrative Centre

Is this a 3rd party tool?
    Can you give a link
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi hazey,

There is no "Copy user" option in Active Directory Administrative Center.
      ADAC does not yet fully replace ADUC

For Ossian : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l...8WS.10%29.aspx
      Steven Roberts
      IT Mercenary

MCITP:EA|MCTS|MCSE 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCSA 2003 (Messaging and Security)|MCP|Prince2 Practitioner

Don't forget to click on the Yin-Yang icon to leave reputation points if you think my advice has been worthwhile!

Comment

Thanks that is what I thought but was hoping otherwise it looks like a great tool but without the copy function it is useless for our level 2 support guys, should be okay for the Helpdesk staff so all is not lost

Comment

Working...
        X