Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• change password of an active domain session

Hi there
    I.ll try to explain my problem. A domain user is connected on his domain pc. Session is still active but screen is locked. When a admin changes password on the active directory, the admin can open the lick screen. Is there a solution to prevent this? I would like have to restart the session and not allow to get to the active session.Thanks for your help

best regards
    Tra

Presumably this is because the user has forgotten their password (otherwise use "MUST CHANGE AT NEXT LOGON" option)
    IMHO if you don't trust your admins (who can get access to everything anyway if they choose), get another admin
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thanks Ossian for your reply.
      I trust my admins . I just would le himbto get in a active session. exemple i.m in my bak account and go for lunch. I look my screen. If an admin changes my password he can unlock the screen and see my account.
      I would prefere he had to deconnectnmy session and start a new one.

Thanks anyway. best regards

Comment

Working...
      X