Groups Missing In Active Directory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Groups Missing In Active Directory

I have a 2008R2 DC. I noticed that the groups are missing in the default users folder at the bottom. I have not deleted them.

However, my data server(seperate server) is part of that DC. So when i go to give access to a user on a folder, in the security tab, the missing groups are there. I restarted the DC server, but no luck.

The only thing i have done different, is add the DC to my Dell KACE, for LDAP Authentication. that was a couple weeks ago. As far as i know, this is the first time i've looked at the user folder in the DC since then.

I have also removed the LDAP, from the KACE, and restarted the DC, still no luck

Any ideas,

Thanks
    Last edited by Kobe 310; 29th May 2015, 15:27.

Sure wish i could delete this post!!!!!!!!

Hope this helps somebody in the future.

I HAD THE FILTER ON TO ONLY SHOW USERS, CHECKED GROUPS AND THEY ALL SHOWED UP.

Comment

No, do not wish this thread was deleted. I am sure it will help someone in the future and it will be due to you having a problem and then posting the solution for all. Thank You.

Also, good job on solving it so quickly. THREE minutes.......N I C E ! ! ! Click image for larger version

Name:	yahoo.gif
Views:	16
Size:	6.2 KB
ID:	490303
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

LOL, Thanks Biggles!!!!!!

Comment

Working...