Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP about custom search LDAP query

HI Guys,

Is there a way to find users that are in forward to or recipient to one user. For example you want to find users that are in the different bucket list of a certain user.

Example
    Bong, Chad, Mike, Ivan, Jhulz, Paolo are in the Bucket list of Mark.
    How can I view these people at a time?

Need help badly,

Chad (CVG)

Re: HELP about custom search LDPA query

I'm sorry, but I havent a clue what you are asking for.
    What do you mean by Bucket list?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

When you go to user properties theres an "exchange general tab" > "delivery options >" foraward to" in the forward to there you gonna choose the user you want to recieve the same email for the chosen user. The problem is I want to see the list of user who are in the forward list.

For Exmaple
      Bong and Ivan is under my forwad list. I would like to know how can I view them at the same time using custom search? Is there way?

Thanks

Comment

Which version of Exchange are you using and I'll move this to the correct forum?
        Have to say "Bucket List" is a new one for me!
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ossian: Sounds like it's in the correct area since it's an LDAP search.

Comment

OK, will leave it here
            Tom Jones
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

Comment

Re: HELP about custom search LDAP query

I'm Using Exchange 2003.

I use this command line (objectclass=*)(altrecipient=*) but the result is I can view all the users that has under delivery options properties.

I want is that to view the users that having a delivery option properties to only a particular user.

Guess the logic?

Comment

Delivery options forwarding..

Hi Guys,

I'm Using Exchange 2003.

I use this command line (objectclass=*)(altrecipient=*) but the result is I can view all the users that has under delivery options properties.

I want is that to view the users that having a delivery option properties to only a particular user.

For sample.
                Chad, Bong, Paolo, Ivan email will also forwarded to Mark.
                Is there a command that only this user(Chad, Bong, Paolo, Ivan) will be view under Mark?

Need help Badly

Thanks

Comment

Re: Delivery options forwarding..

Originally posted by l0kol0ko View Post
                  Is there a command that only this user(Chad, Bong, Paolo, Ivan) will be view under Mark?
                  Are you using DSQUERY.exe or something else processing the LDAP filter??
                  Your question (that you constantly repeating in this thread and also in one other forum ) is missing these and more details.

For that what I think you try to accomplish requies an advanced vbscript or powerShell script, it can certainly not be done with one command.

\Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
                  and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Re: HELP about custom search LDAP query

For double posting and PMing his question to an Admin, the OP has received a 2 week ban. He/she can rejoin the thread 22nd June.
                    1 1 was a racehorse.
                    2 2 was 1 2.
                    1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                    2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                    X