Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaming Profiles for Local Machines are not locating

Hi Guys,
    We have Citrix enviornment and have roaming profiles, with the CTX termianl sessions and roaming profiles, users are ok no problem at all. but i.e. I am using CTX session logins and some times my laptop to logon as a domain member, when I use my laptop in the network to logon a domain member/user I received a message: Windwos cannot locate a server copy of your roaming profile......... Detail: The Network name cannot be found.

In event logs I have event ID called 1521.

Profiles are ok because I can successfully logon to my CTX terminal session from any where in the world using thin client(in the network) or remote internet service(outside network), problem is only when I am(few users) are using local machines.

Could any one please advise how to fix this issue.

Regards

Re: Roaming Profiles for Local Machines are not locating

when you use your laptop to logon to the domain:
    Is the laptop physically connected to the network ? (or wireless, either way)
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Yes it is connected with network cable.

This is what so far I did,

Remove laptop from the domain and add again.

Check raoming profile properties, if its inheriting, but its not and seems fine.

In Domain Controller - Machines -> add membership for the machine for current active users and CTX users,

last thing I am thinking to reset from DC-> machines????

Any ideas guys....?

Comment

ok, i've re-read your first post again.

You state that when you use your laptop to logon to a member server, the roaming profile doesn't work. Could you clarify this for me pls ?

Does the Laptop load the roaming profile?
        Does the Server load the roaming profile?
        Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Thanks Mate,

For the laptop, for sure its not loading a profile.

For the server its loading in CTX sessions, but not in the in the laptop.

regards

Comment

Working...
          X