Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanted: Whitepaper on AD Basics (User, Groups, OU's, etc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Whitepaper on AD Basics (User, Groups, OU's, etc)

I'm having some difficulty with some a Project document I'm trying to write up, where the intended audience is not understanding the basic concepts of Active Directory. Specifically around Groups, Nested Groups, OU (The effect of access to devices based on OU), and the other bare basic concepts of AD.

Im hoping to find a whitepaper i can include in an appendix at the end of the document that can be read to bring the general level of understanding up to a point where they can evalulate the document accurately.

Any assistance here would be greatly welcome! Thx!!

Re: Wanted: Whitepaper on AD Basics (User, Groups, OU's, etc)

And through the miracle of , we give you....
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...meta=&aq=f&oq=
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Wanted: Whitepaper on AD Basics (User, Groups, OU's, etc)

Pshaw, I can't believe no one capitalized on this perfeclty good opportunity to use LMGTFY!!

Ryzz, try this on for size.
      Wesley David
      LinkedIn | Careers 2.0
      -------------------------------
      Microsoft Certifications: MCSE 2003 | MCSA:Messaging 2003 | MCITP:EA, SA, EST | MCTS: a'plenty | MCDST
      Vendor Neutral Certifications: CWNA
      Blog: www.TheNubbyAdmin.com || Twitter: @Nonapeptide || GTalk, Reader and Google+: [email protected] || Skype: Wesley.Nonapeptide
      Goofy kitten avatar photo from Troy Snow: flickr.com/photos/troysnow/

Comment

Working...
      X