Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group MemberShip

Hi,
    I am having 3 domain in my forest Egpetri.com, AM.petri.com & IND.petri.com). If i see members Tab in the User Property of IND.petri.com's USER it is showing only the group membership of IND.petri.com Domain. But, that user is also a member of petri.com & AM.petri.com.
    If i see in the Group of other domain in Petri.com & AM.Petri.com in member Tab i can find the User of IND.petri.com

Please give me the solution why cannot i see the Group membership of the Other domain user belongs to in IND.petri.com domain User.
    Please give me the solution that how to view the Group membership of the other domain in the User of IND.petri.com (Since i am belongs to IND.petri.com)

Thanks

Re: Group MemberShip

If I understood your query correctly:
    By default, in Windows Server 2003, Active Directory Users and Computers only shows group memberships for the local domain. After you apply this hotfix, Active Directory Users and Computers connects to a global catalog server. If the local domain controller is not also a global catalog server, Active Directory Users and Computers connects to a different global catalog server in the forest. In this case, the forest-wide universal group membership for the user appears in Active Directory Users and Computers.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/833883
    Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Hi,
      L4ndy Thanks for understanding the query. But this option doesn't work.

Please can you help me via any other solution for this.
      __________________________________________________ _____________
      Thanks

Comment

Have you installed the hotfix???

Comment

Hi,
          I installed the hotfix and as well i also registered that DLL.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X