Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The server will be shut down in 60 minutes because an explicit domain trust was found

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The server will be shut down in 60 minutes because an explicit domain trust was found

Hi
    I have a problem with windows server 2003,it is shuting down every 60 minutes and then I checked the event viewer and I found out the error,now how do I solve this problem:

The server will be shut down in 60 minutes because an explicit domain trust was found. You must remove this trust relationship to continue using this server.

Re: The server will be shut down in 60 minutes because an explicit domain trust was f

If it is small business server than i believe this is a limitation of the product and trusts are not supported, You will need to go into active directory domains and trusts and remove the trust.

Comment

Re: The server will be shut down in 60 minutes because an explicit domain trust was f

There can be only one Windows Small Business Server 2003 server in a domain. Each Windows Small Business Server 2003 server is typically connected to the Internet either directly, or via a firewall. Windows Small Business Server 2003 does not support trusts between domains; therefore, user names and resources could not be shared between those Windows Small Business Server 2003 servers. Further, Windows Small Business Server 2003 installs at the root of the Active Directory forest, and it cannot be demoted, or have the flexible single-master operation (FSMO) roles removed.
      [Powershell]
      Start-DayDream
      Set-Location Malibu Beach
      Get-Drink
      Lay-Back
      Start-Sleep
      Wake-Up!
      Resume-Service
      Write-Warning
      [/Powershell]

BLOG: Therealshrimp.blogspot.com

Comment