dcdiag errors.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dcdiag errors.

I couldn't resolve this problem myself so thought I'd seek some help.

Over at pastebin I pasted the output I am getting when I run dcdiag.exe on a windows 2003 server. It did have a lot of problems, please see it at:

hxxp://pastebin.com/m25befd7a

At your convenience please offer pointers/directions to resolve these errors.

Thanks,

-G. Saxena
    Last edited by AndyJG247; 1st May 2009, 09:59. Reason: Removed live link - AndyJG247

Re: dcdiag errors.

Forgot to mention how I got to this issue:
    -A router routes all http traffic to this windows 2003 server for webpages etc.
    - The Windows 2003 server is used to manage a local network in the office and host er3k.com - the domain controller settings for the local network are faulty, as the dcdiag.exe's output reveals here: hxxttp://pastebin.com/m25befd7a
    - I acquired the setup in this state, I didn't build it.
    -The server also hosts remote desktop which allows us to share files, programs, network printers etc.

I don't know if this is the right way to manage an internal network but would like to straighten out these faulty configurations in the domain controller.

I read about nslookup as well - nslookup emos2.com reveals a correct output - but what I don't know is what basic AD settings I need to have to make all computers join the domain a common domain? Does emos2.local need to be changed to emos2.com ?

Looking forward to hearing from the community for tips.

Thanks,

-G. Saxena
    Last edited by AndyJG247; 1st May 2009, 09:59. Reason: Removed live link - AndyJG247

Comment

Re: dcdiag errors.

what do you get when you run :

netdom query fsmo

bio...

Comment

Working...
      X