Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taskpad - Remove all tabs in user properties apart from General, Telephone & Address

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taskpad - Remove all tabs in user properties apart from General, Telephone & Address

Hi,

I've set up a new task view so I can have a non technical user able to unlock user accounts.

How do I customize the tabs availble? I don't want this user to be able to make any changes apart from unlock an account, edit address and telephone numbers. Is it possible to remove tabs which isn't needed.

Any asnwers or help would be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Steve

Re: Taskpad - Remove all tabs in user properties apart from General, Telephone & Addr

I don't think there's any way of removing the tabs but you can use delegation to give them only the ability to unlock accounts.

Comment

Re: Taskpad - Remove all tabs in user properties apart from General, Telephone & Addr

I've got this set up, but within the user properties I still have all the options avaible in COM+, terminal services profile, remote control, member of, enviroment and sessions. if I can get all of these to be greyed out that would be great.

Any ideas?

Comment

When you use delegation some of the properties appear to be available but in actuality aren't. If you try to modify a property and then apply it you will get an access denied error. Test these properties and see if that's the case. Also make sure your delegation allows only for the unlock permission.

Comment

Your right! no access!Thanks for your help

Comment

Glad to help.

Comment

Working...
            X