No announcement yet.

Sys vol folder

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sys vol folder

I am noticing this error message on my DC
    " Policy processing of notifications of policy change from LSA/SAM has been delayed because of low disk space. The volume containing sysvol share has only 12288 bytes free for policy to use. Please free space (above 5MB) in order for policy notification to continue"
    The volume where sysvol folder reside has more than 1 GB free space. I am not getting how sysvol folder is running out of space. Is it any way I can increase size of sysvol folder. I am already hosting sysvol folder on fast array and do not want to move sysvol folder to any other location. Any suggestion how I would be able to overcome this error

Re: Sys vol folder

Make sure you have no quotas on the volume. Also make sure that the drive is accurately reporting free space. Even if you think it is, try running chkdsk /f to repair the volume just in case.

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Re: Sys vol folder

Hi there,
      No I do not have disk quota enabled on volume that is holding sysvol folder.