Userenv with Event ID 1000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Userenv with Event ID 1000

This one killing me, the answer is either in the DNS scavenging, the profile (which I don't think it is...but...?) or maybe a broken trust or perhaps break the trust.....!!

error:

windows cannot connect to <old domain> with (0x0)

I keep getting this message ever since we were migrated to AD. They did this migration in Washington DC and our office is located in Boise Idaho. They tell me it's the profile I'm using and to login with a newly created admin profile and this should go away. I did, but it hasn't gone away....anyone have any info for me......

Thanks!!!

Julie

Try here:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?e...nv&phase=1

Comment

Event 1000

Hey thanks but I've been there done that. The last paragraph at the site is the only thing I have to go on, I've researched this everywhere that's why I'm here now......

The Engineer helping with the troubleshooting says that it's just a matter of logging in with a new profile. We blew the old one away thinking that it had something to do with that particular profile so I set up a new one and that didn't help. I've been thinking it's somewhere in the "trusts" area...that's why I'm asking someone here if they have had any experience with this problem....?? Or perhaps DNS....

Julie

Comment

Working...
      X