Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Netlogon Errors

Dear Techies,

I have windows 2003 Active Directory in my Environment. About 2 months back, i have configured additional DC. Every thing is Going well, and the Replication is going good. From the last two weeks i am seeing this errors in my Active Directory Event log:

Source: NETLOGON
    Category: None
    Event ID: 5805

The session setup from the computer ‘XXXXXXX$' failed to authenticate. The following error occurred:
    Access is denied.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Event ID: 5722

The session setup from the computer YOUR-DC848351B6 failed to authenticate. The name(s) of the account(s) referenced in the security database is YOUR-DC848351B6$. The following error occurred:
    Access is denied.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
    Event ID: 5723

The session setup from computer ‘XXXXXXX$’ failed because the security database does not contain a trust account ‘XXXXXXX$' referenced by the specified computer.

USER ACTION
    If this is the first occurrence of this event for the specified computer and account, this may be a transient issue that doesn't require any action at this time. Otherwise, the following steps may be taken to resolve this problem:

If ‘XXXXXXX$' is a legitimate machine account for the computer ‘XXXXXXX$', then ‘XXXXXXX$' should be rejoined to the domain.

If ‘XXXXXXX$' ' is a legitimate interdomain trust account, then the trust should be recreated.

Otherwise, assuming that ‘XXXXXXX$' is not a legitimate account, the following action should be taken on ‘XXXXXXX$'

If ‘XXXXXXX$' is a Domain Controller, then the trust associated with ‘XXXXXXX$' should be deleted.

If ‘XXXXXXX$' is not a Domain Controller, it should be disjoined from the domain.

Every day i am seeing lot of errors in my event log with Different Computer Names. Can any body suggest me to take out these errors in event log.
    Any immediate help will be highly Appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.
    cheers,
    gowtham

Re: Netlogon Errors

Please do not double post.
    You can find the Forum rules here.

\Rems

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

** Remember to give credit where credit's due **
    and leave Reputation Points for meaningful posts

Comment

Is the computer account that it refers to still located in AD???

Comment

Hi

Thanks for your reply,

i am unable to find that computer in my Active directory Container.

Comment

So is the machine still working on the domain somewhere???

If it is then remove it and rejoin it to the domain.

Comment

Working...
          X