AD2000 security permission change for bulk users

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD2000 security permission change for bulk users

There are multiple user objects in my AD2000 which do not have the Read permission configured for the group Authenticated Users. I need this permission to be configured to Allow.

Is there a script I could use to find all the user objects that do not have this permission configured as stated above? And, can this permission be changed in bulk or is it a one at a time fix?

Thanks for your time,
    Chad

Re: AD2000 security permission change for bulk users

Do those accounts also have permissions inheritance disabled ? Is "Authenticated Users" the only group that is missing in the DACL ?
    Guy Teverovsky
    "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

Comment

Re: AD2000 security permission change for bulk users

Inheritance is turned on AND the parent object is configured correctly. I've attempted to remove inheritance, chose remove permission when given the choice of Copy, Remove or Cancel (the permission didn't get removed as one would expect) then turned inheritance on again...no change. It's very strange behavior for these user objects

Authenticated Users appear in the DACL...it's just the permission READ that is not configured correctly (actually, there are several other permission configured incorrectly for these user objects as they are configured to inherit).

Comment

Working...
      X