AD Health Check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD Health Check

Hey guys , I saw on Microsoft site that there is an option of getting AD Health Check program/service (ADRAP), does any one have any info on that?
    How does one get such thing and cost?

Re: AD Health Check

Contact your TAM he would give you details.

Comment

They are quite thorough, depending on your size it can mean a whole lot of work for you though
      Before you look into them I would run the free tools, dcdiag/netdiag/frsdiag/group policy checkers etc etc
      The better you know your network the better it will be.
      cheers
      Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Originally posted by Akila View Post
        Contact your TAM he would give you details.
        What is TAM?

Comment

TAM = Technical Account Manager, this is the Person in MS that take cares of your company.
          AD Health Check Program otherwise known as ADRAP, is a Services that Is available only to Microsoft Premier Customers and is performed by a MS PFE that was certified to perform an "Active Directory Risk Assessment and Health Check Program", this usually costs PFE hours and it takes about 4 intensive days that in the end you get a detailed review of all your problems on your AD with an Action plan for a year...
          and as a bonus you get to keep the ADST (Active Directory Snapshot Tool) a very good tool made by Microsoft for ADRAPs (which is not free and can't be found anywhere to download and is Licensed based on your Domain name), that you able to use at your free will to analyze your AD in very thorough details and a very good PDF Guide on troubleshooting your AD/Forest.
          Hope I answered all your needs.
          Last edited by Akila; 16th December 2008, 12:02.

Comment

Working...
          X