Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workstation Frequntley disconnect from the Domain (Trust Relationshipe failed between

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workstation Frequntley disconnect from the Domain (Trust Relationshipe failed between

Hi,

Workstation Frequntley Disconnect from the Domain (Trust Relationshipe failed between workstation & server)

Network Setup :-

Server : Windows 2003 SP1 - Active Directory Installed
    Clients : Windows XP SP2

Problem :-

Few workstations frequently loose trust relationship with the server, we remove these machine from domain change to workgroup and delete the computer account from the active directory users & computers and rejoin the machine into domain.

This will fix the issue temp, few days later the same problem happen in the same system, when i check the client system's event logs i found the following event logs.

Application Log:-

Source : Usrenv
    Event ID 1053

System Log :-

Source : LsaSrv
    Event ID : 40961
    Regards,
    Venkatesan S

Re: Workstation Frequntley disconnect from the Domain (Trust Relationshipe failed bet

do those Workstations by any chance have Firewall enabled on them?

Comment

Re: Workstation Frequntley disconnect from the Domain (Trust Relationshipe failed bet

No, Firewall is disabled in all computers
      Regards,
      Venkatesan S

Comment

Computer Configuration\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Local Policies\Secuity Options\

Domain controller: Refuse machine account password changes
        Domain member: Disable machine account password changes

What are these set to on the DC and computers having the problem?

Comment

Hi,

The issue seems to be because of Duplicate Computer names in the domain, i have found duplicate hostnames exits for the machines which is having problem. i have renamed those machines and kept under observation.

I will update the results, Thanks for all for your support
          Regards,
          Venkatesan S

Comment

Working...
          X