Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2003 AD "Replication"? Issue

Hi,

I'm not seeing any specific issues however I have certain event warnings that I'm struggling to find information on.

The setup of the network is

first.local (forest root) 2 DC's

second.local (new namespace with first.local forest). 6 DC's and Exchange 2007 SP1

I am seeing on my Ex07 servers events similar to this:

Process STORE.EXE (PID=5556). Object CN=SMTP,CN=809,CN=Address-Templates,CN=Addressing,CN=Second Exchange,CN=Microsoft Exchange,CN=Services,CN=Configuration,DC=first,DC= local was not found on the Domain Controller server1.first.local. This may indicate a replication or permission issue.

Process STORE.EXE (PID=5556). Object <GUID=00020329-0000-0000-C000-000000000046> was not found on the Domain Controller server1.first.local. This may indicate a replication or permission issue.

Which indicate replication issues. Having said that I can see no issues with the replication in AD and repadmin /syncall (plus replmon) etc show no faults.

I considered it may be something like the config container not replicating properly but I haven't been able to find anything, so far, regarding best practices for non-contiguous namespaces setup.

If anyone has any advice I would appreciate it.

cheers
    Andy

EDIT :

Sorry just to add, I get no errors with dcdiag, dnslint or netdiag either. (Can post if required).

cheers
    Last edited by AndyJG247; 1st April 2008, 09:27.
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Re: 2003 AD &quot;Replication&quot;? Issue

Just further info if required.
    2003 Forest. Exchange servers are in the same site as the root and two of the second domain controllers. 1 GC in each domain and IM roles are on non GCs.

I do have a recognised Ex07 bug regarding message tracking scope but I'm told by PSS this can be safetly ignored until (hopefully) it is fixed in rollup2.

Anything else that may help?

cheers
    Andy
    cheers
    Andy

Please read this before you post:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Comment

Working...
    X