Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPN missing from account properties

All,

This may be a shot in the dark but I have an unusual "problem". When pulling up the account properties on some of the users in our organization the two fields for "user logon name" (essentially the UPN) for the user is missing in the account properties. Now it hasn't caused any issues yet, but I was curious if anyone has seen this and knows of a possible fix other than manually fixing the issue. I am running Windows 2003 with SP2 and in a Windows 2003 functional level.

Ryan

Re: UPN missing from account properties

I had this exact same issue in my previous job. The only way I found out which users had their UPN missing were the ones who suddenly could not logon.

From what I can see in , there isn't much of a reference to the problem or its solution.
    |
    +-- JDMils
    |
    +-- Regional Systems Engineer, DotNet programmer & Jack of all trades
    |

Comment

I have seen that if we have imported users using ldifde or csvde and that file does not have UPN or some other attribute as in your case then users might get created without UPN or any other attribute.

Regards,
      Kapil Sharma
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Life is too short, Enjoy It.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. kapilsharma11 brings up a good point. One of our admins did do an export to ldifde and then re-import when the were doing our exchange migration. This most likely is the cause. Thank you both for the replies. I hope in the future I can return the troubleshooting favor.

Ryan

Comment

Working...
        X