X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login with smart card

Hello!
    I have domain with smart card login.
    How can I get domain resource from workstation that not in this domain with sc user?
    I will grateful for help.

Re: Login with smart card

So in otherwords, you have a computer that's not on the domain, and you don't want to add it to the domain, but you do want it to access resources on said domain?
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Yes, don't want to add it to the domain.
      But I need for example access to shared folders, sites....

Comment

You will need to map drives etc to the resources using "other credentials" every time. Give the person using that machine a Domain user name and password, and he will be prompted to enter these every time he connects to a domain resource.

OR

If it is scripts which require access, create a "Service Account" with the appropriate access on the Domain, and hard-code the user name/password into your script. It will be wise to encrypt the script.

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

To add on to what Stone said, you will not be able to authenticate with a smart card if the pc is not on the domain. No way around that.
          Chris

Comment

Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
            X