Web access to AD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web access to AD

i have been visiting a college today, who have had AD setup in the past for Web access to AD, however the person who set it up has left, i was wondering if any one has an idea how to set it up,

thanks

john

Re: Web access to AD

What do you mean:
    Outlook Web Access to Exchange
    or
    Some sort of web page that displays Active Directory information e.g lists of users and properties. If its this, it is not a standard feature in Windows Server.

Tom
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

yes i ment about the web page where you can access AD information about the users and change the passwords, shame its not a feature as it would be very handy for us at work

Comment

You should be more specific. There are some web front-ends to AD - some commercial, some free, each dealing with different tasks that you want to perform. Without knowing how it looks like (screenshot maybe?), I guess noone wil be able to help you
        Guy Teverovsky
        "Smith & Wesson - the original point and click interface"

Comment

Working...
        X