Roaming user profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roaming user profile

hi good peeps, long time no see, i hav just created a roaming user profile, it does show on system properties that the profile is a roaming one, but at the first screen it notified me of the failure due to lack of security. what might be the cause?
    Last edited by biggles77; 11th January 2007, 16:23.

Re: Roaming user profile

Oh dear, another person who wont read the rules.

Reported to admins
    Bye, bye ?
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Technically Correct, please, please, please post in the correct forums. Wall of Fame is NOT the technically correct place to post your question. Please read the Posting Rules NOW or you will find you will have a 2 week hiatus in which to study them in detail. Thank you.
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

...not to mention that the information in your request is WOEFULLY inadequate...

Tom
        For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

The strange thing is that this exactly the same like his previous post....

Sorin Solomon

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
          -

Comment

Oh well, not reading the forum rules, double posting. Oh dear.

2 weeks bann time to consider for your next post.

Cheers,

Daniel Petri
            Microsoft Most Valuable Professional - Active Directory Directory Services
            MCSA/E, MCTS, MCITP, MCT

Comment

Working...
            X