Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utility for reset the remote local administrator password

Hi,

Does anybody know free utility or link to remotely reset the local administrator password of computers in domain.

Re: Utility for reset the remote local administrator password

Connect to the remote computer via computer management (Right click on my computer and select manage).

Connec to the remote computer via DNS or IP address and then browse to 'Local users and Groups' and then 'Users' then reset the administrator password.

Hope this helps

P.s. You will need to use an account that has admin rights over the computer on the network

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thanx & sorry

I forgot to mention I want to reset the password of all the systems in domain simultaniously, I found "Reset local password pro 3.0" but its 14 days trial version & not working on my system now.

Do you have any crack or any other utility.

Comment

Originally posted by Shri View Post
        Do you have any crack
        Sorry mate, wrong forum for that kinda stuff....

I suggest you change it before big D finds out.

Michael
        Michael Armstrong
        www.m80arm.co.uk
        MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Thanx & sorry

I forgot to mention I want to reset the password of all the systems in domain simultaniously, I found "Reset local password pro 3.0" but its 14 days trial version & not working on my system now.

If you're doing this for an organisation then I suggest you ask them to buy it... they won't quibble over a few quid. You'll get banned for asking here for illegal software.

Have you thought of using VBS? Sysinternals also probably do something. If you can't use a VBS script though, you're going to have to buy something; your employers won't thank you for using cracked or hacked software.

Tom
          For my own and your protection, I do not provide support by private message under any circumstances. All such messages will be deleted and ignored.

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you

Comment

Reported for admin action.
            Bah, Humbug!
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Bad move Mr. Shri, you should have asked for the legal way. Just follow this link from Sysinternals (AKA MS).
              oh, and heads up for the incoming missile type "D". Boom goes Shri.
              "...if I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I've said” - Alan Greenspan

Comment

Too late. User banned for life.
                1 1 was a racehorse.
                2 2 was 1 2.
                1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
                2 2 1 1 2

Comment

Working...
                X