Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Data to AD

Hi!
    I would like to know if there is a way of importing data, like usernames, passwords. I have to insert a lot of users and I have them in excell.

Re: Import Data to AD

Wassup Pras,

Take a look at csvde:

http://www.computerperformance.co.uk...ogon_CSVDE.htm

I found this on my first attempt at , remember, it's your friend

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Pras,
      Would you like to tell us a bit more about your personal experience and qualifications, also the domain environment you are working in. Is it a live domain or a lab?

The reason I am asking is that many of your questions could come from training exercises and our answers could be very different if we know you are using a live or a test network

Tom
      Tom Jones
      MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
      PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
      IT Trainer / Consultant
      Ossian Ltd
      Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Ossian the domain is in a lab... This is my first time with Win 2003 Server.

Michael I try to search first in the google and after that if I don't find anything I will post.

Thank you again

Comment

Working...
        X