Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL 2005 Database and a PHP/HTML website

Hi there...!
    I've got a large database on a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and a PHP/HTML website.
    I am trying to create a member's page on the website using PHP so that staff will be able to login and add/check small details in the database through fields. I am not looking for a register page, because all the login details would be in the database already.

Is this thing possible or not? And if it is, how do I start coding these pages? I am rather new to PHP but I am able to help myself a lot if I get some hints from you guys.Thanks in advance

Re: SQL 2005 Database and a PHP/HTML website

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
    Hi there...!
    I've got a large database on a Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and a PHP/HTML website.
    I am trying to create a member's page on the website using PHP so that staff will be able to login and add/check small details in the database through fields. I am not looking for a register page, because all the login details would be in the database already.

Is this thing possible or not? And if it is, how do I start coding these pages? I am rather new to PHP but I am able to help myself a lot if I get some hints from you guys.Thanks in advance
    You just asked us how to code a secure datebase driven website that allows reverse data entry....

Turn oven on to 180c
    Put Roast onto oven tray, place potatos around roast.
    Place roast in oven for 90 mins, turning and basting every 15 mins.
    Serve. (Inspired by Joeqwerty)

Ok, but really, a google search would be muhc more effective at finding this infomation.

Yes, it is possible (Hell, just make a sharepoint site).
    Where do you start... well, at the beginning? If you have the database, I would start at the code to pull that into a format that can be used via php, then create a php page for the users to input the data.

Here, I will help you with the google search http://lmgtfy.com/?q=php+tutorial

Wofen
    Good to be back....

Comment

Re: SQL 2005 Database and a PHP/HTML website

No need to reinvent the wheel. So many scripts out there depending on the authentication method you want to use. Some Here:
      http://hotscripts.com/category/php/s...uthentication/
      Caesar's cipher - 3

ZKHQ BRX HYHQWXDOOB GHFLSKHU WKLV BRX ZLOO UHDOLVH LW ZDV D ZDVWH RI WLPH!

SFX JNRS FC U6 MNGR

Comment

Working...
      X