No announcement yet.

Sharepoint and AD Syncing

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharepoint and AD Syncing

SharePoint 2013 Enterprise

I have been troubleshooting an issue where some folks are getting list Alerts and some don’t. We started having this problem shortly after removing our exchange server from the environment.

In the process of migrating to the cloud back in Feb/March we set up split domain routing, which involved setting up forwarders in our AD/Exchange to be forwarded to the new email box. Months after we were ready to decomm the exchange box and go about our day, however. After doing so the forwarding address remained in the Alert Me Delivery Method, which broke. It’s greyed out and cannot be changed.

I am noticing that SP is not set to sync with AD….. Could this fix my issue? Or is there a way to clean this up?

Any help would be appreciated
    Last edited by dsaucier; 5th November 2014, 17:06.

Have the same problem just a few days ago. A delivery address was greyed and stuck.

A "brute force" solution (restoring copies of both MS Exchange server and Sharepoint automatically created by [MOD DELETE]) removed a situation for about one day, after that we were got the same error again.

We are thinking this is not connected with migrating to cloud. Instead, our administrators make blames for some intrinsic Exchange settings.
    Last edited by Ossian; 24th October 2016, 12:09.