Error updating CRM organisations.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error updating CRM organisations.

I've a CRM server that won't update the organisation databases. They are stuck at 8.0.1.79

The actual server is on 8.2.0749 and can create new organisations at that level. The upgrade fails with this issue:

http://kyledoestech.com/updating-crm...ate-key-error/

I then built a CRM 2016 server at 8.0.1.79 which created a new organisation also at that level. I installed 8.1.0.359 to bring it up to the level that should allow the problem to be resolved as per the above linke. The new organisation upgraded to 8.1.0.359. The two original organisations fail with the following error:

09:54:27| Error| Exception occured during Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.OrganizationDatabaseHotF ixer: Error.ActionFailed Microsoft.Crm.Tools.Admin.InstallDatabaseUpdatesAc tion
    InnerException:
    System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: Updating Category.title.hasmultiplelabels but it's not valid for update. New value:False. Original value:True. MUI aware attribute cannot be updated once it is set as true.
    I can't find anything on this error. dbo.Category has one line and every value is set to NULL. There is no property for the column title that matches "hasmultiplelabels" or even refers to labels.
Working...
X