Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• send mail from a different account

Hi Everyone,
    I have 2 accounts in my outlook 2003 and I want to control the send from option
    according to the sendee (i.e [email protected] will be sent from one account and [email protected] will be sent from the second).
    any suggestions on how it can be done?
    I would very much appreciate help on this one.
    Thanks
    Ilandll

Re: send mail from a different account

Use the FROM field
    Server 2000 MCP
    Development: ASP, ASP.Net, PHP, VB, VB.Net, MySQL, MSSQL - Check out my blog http://tonyyeb.blogspot.com

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Hi,
      Thanks for your reply.
      I want that the process of determining from which account to send the mail
      will be automatically (maybe a macro or custom action) but I still didnt find any
      solution for that or did I miss the glory?
      Any suggestions?

Comment

Profiles?

Tom
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Hi Tom,
          I dont really care if the accounts will be located in a single profile or each account will have its own. I need to have the ability to send from both accounts in the same session for example:
          I work for an organization that has 2 mail servers , one is with .com suffix the other with .net suffix. each employee has an account on each server.
          when an outlook user sends an email I want Outlook to be able to determine by itself from which server to send the mail according to the recipient mail address

is there a way to do this?

Thanks
          Ilandll

Comment

Working...
          X