Sphere

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sphere

I know this is probably silly and I apologize if it's been addressed. Since installing Office 2k3 SP2, a sphere appears next to the "from" field in all the messages in my inbox. What's up with that? Sorry for being a dimwit.

Re: Sphere

It looks like it's used to interact with MSN messanger. When the user is online the sphere should turn green.

Not too sure if there is a way to disable it

Michael
    Michael Armstrong
    www.m80arm.co.uk
    MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm

Not too sure if there is a way to disable it

Michael

Found out how to disable it - TOOLS -> OPTIONS -> OTHER and untick "Display Presence Status in the From Field"
      Michael Armstrong
      www.m80arm.co.uk
      MCITP: EA, MCTS, MCSE 2003, MCSA 2003: Messaging, CCA, VCP 3.5, 4, 5, VCAP5-DCD, VCAP5-DCA, ITIL, MCP, PGP Certified Technician

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by m80arm
        Found out how to disable it - TOOLS -> OPTIONS -> OTHER and untick "Display Presence Status in the From Field"

Nice find m8.

Comment

Working...
        X