Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outlook Error 0x800ccc78 - Unable to send email to multiple people in the CC field

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Error 0x800ccc78 - Unable to send email to multiple people in the CC field

Hello Members,

I'm facing a problem with my Outlook 2007. When I try sending an email to multiple recipients it just does not go through.

Error: 0x800ccc78 451 temporarily unavailable.

If I enter multiple email ids in the TO and BCC field the message goes through fine, however if I do the same with the CC field it gets stuck.

I tried the following:
    Disabled Anti-virus and firewall.
    Created new outlook profile.
    Repaired Outlook 2007
    Ran scanpst.exe
    Checked the POP and SMTP server names, port numbers and authentication options and they are all fine.
    Configured another email account of mine in the same outlook and everything is fine.

I'm using windows 7.

What do you recommend I do other than re-installing outlook.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Outlook Error 0x800ccc78 - Unable to send email to multiple people in the CC fiel

Originally posted by Ackmal View Post
    Hello Members,

I'm facing a problem with my Outlook 2007. When I try sending an email to multiple recipients it just does not go through.

Error: 0x800ccc78 451 temporarily unavailable.

If I enter multiple email ids in the TO and BCC field the message goes through fine, however if I do the same with the CC field it gets stuck.

I tried the following:
    Disabled Anti-virus and firewall.
    Created new outlook profile.
    Repaired Outlook 2007
    Ran scanpst.exe
    Checked the POP and SMTP server names, port numbers and authentication options and they are all fine.
    Configured another email account of mine in the same outlook and everything is fine.

I'm using windows 7.

What do you recommend I do other than re-installing outlook.

Thanks in advance.
    I'm presuming POP or IMAP??

http://www.slipstick.com/problems/co...k-smtp-errors/

Comment

Re: Outlook Error 0x800ccc78 - Unable to send email to multiple people in the CC fiel

@Ackmal

What Email Application you Are Using ? Ms- Exchange ?

Check The User Setting @ Server End !
      Last edited by swapneel; 10th June 2014, 09:05. Reason: Spell

Comment

Working...
      X