Outlook 2010 Password set up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook 2010 Password set up

I intend to set up my outlook 2010 with a new password to safeguard the mail inbox.

Besides the normal exchange password that prompts a user, is there a way i can put another password which a user has to input to be able to access a particular email.

Re: Outlook 2010 Password set up

Only thing I can think of (apart from encryption certificates, which aren't what you want) is for the email to contain a password protected zip file with the content in that
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Originally posted by Ossian View Post
      Only thing I can think of (apart from encryption certificates, which aren't what you want) is for the email to contain a password protected zip file with the content in that
      Thanks..

How do i go about this

Ideally what i wanted was an extra level of security..such that an outlook user is prompted for a password to access the password or see some folders besides the normal exchange password

Comment

Originally posted by pope View Post
        Thanks..

How do i go about this

Ideally what i wanted was an extra level of security..such that an outlook user is prompted for a password to access the password or see some folders besides the normal exchange password
        Am I reading this correctly?

You want to have a user with a single account have multiple passwords to access certain items in the users mailbox?

Comment

Working...
        X