Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

Hi, is there any frequent method to convert lotus notes to outlook PST without any changes in table formatting. please help me as soon as possible.....

Re: Convert Lotus Notes to Outlook PST

Not really relevant to system management so moved to Outlook forum

I have no detailed knowledge of Lotus, but Mr gives a number of ways of converting -- although what they do to formatting is not known.

The search here is a good starting point though:
    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lot...w=1498&bih=757
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

hi martha,
      i was too facing the same issue with my data,and wnted to convert lotus to pst without change in table formatting.now i am using [DELETED] its easy to use and convert ,with this i have easily migrated to outlook pst u can also try

hope it will help u out too

[MOD EDIT] Banned one spammer for pushing products with links, so lets not make it two [/MOD EDIT]
      Last edited by Ossian; 23rd July 2013, 11:53.

Comment

Apply any third party software like [EDITED BY MOD] to convert Lotus Notes NSF to Outlook. This is the safe and quickest method for this task.
        Last edited by Ossian; 10th October 2013, 12:11.

Comment

Download [EDITED BY MOD] software to convert all of your NSF files into your personal outloook account and you can easily migrate your nsf mails to pst mail.
          Last edited by Ossian; 10th October 2013, 12:11.

Comment

Please can we have no more "one post wonders" who join only to push a particular commercial product. Feeling in a good mood today so no bans... yet...
            Tom Jones
            MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
            PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
            IT Trainer / Consultant
            Ossian Ltd
            Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

For an easy solution to migrate NSF to PST files, you should try to take a help of any perfect conversion application like Lotus Notes to Outlook Converter Software that can easily transfer or move NSF files of different mail client to Outlook PST files. Download now free tool click here
              The go-to resource for news and how-to content for IT professionals on the Microsoft Windows stack, covering Windows Server, Active Directory, PowerShell, Office 365 and more.
              Last edited by wullieb1; 3rd November 2017, 13:34.

Comment

Four years on - you would hope the problem has been solved....
                ...user banned
                Tom Jones
                PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
                IT Trainer / Consultant
                Ossian Ltd
                Scotland

Comment

Working...
                X