Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• updating microsoft outlook contacts

Gentlemen ,

i want to update my microsoft outlook contacts to the domain users ,please help me.

Re: updating microsoft outlook contacts

Moved to the perfectly good Microsoft Outlook forum just a few inches below the Server 2008 one.

As I understand it, you want all your domain users to be contacts in Outlook
    Do you have Exchange in your environment?
    If so, you will have the Global Address List of all mail enabled domain accounts (not really any point in having ones without an email )
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Dear sir ,

we don't have microsoft exchange in our environment , i have created contact list through moicrosoft outlook but i dont want to go to each computer and do import contacts so if there is any way to update the contact list automatically i will be thankful.

Comment

If you don't have Exchange, there is no central contact list you can connect to. You could, however, set up all the contacts you want on one machine and export them to a file (various formats are available from CSV to PST) then import them into other machines. Of course you would have to do this again if you changed any of them.
        Tom Jones
        MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
        PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
        IT Trainer / Consultant
        Ossian Ltd
        Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Thank you ..

Comment

Hi,
            To update your Microsoft Outlook contacts export your existing details in CSV or PST formats from Outlook.

Comment

Working...
            X