No announcement yet.

Outlook Express Problem.....

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Express Problem.....

Hello ,

For last 2 -3 years am using OE 6 but three days ago am upgraded my system and install MS Office 2007 in it But unfortunately my mails from Outlook Express not imported to MS Outlook 2007 . Means it imports all folders and shows all mails in all folders expecting Inbox. Am afraid that inbox get corrupted . and now am not able to restore data in Outlook Express too. it shows nothing in Inbox. But when am check size it shows nearly 1.99 Gb but nothing shows in Inbox.

Am tried all things replace inbox.dbx to inbox.dbx.old and all that things but still it not works.
    Also use Thunder Bird

Any solution for this.......

Some Freeware software recommendation is Welcome.......
    Please help me because am not able to afford Purchase tool for this in US Dollars .
    Because that is too much of cost in Indian Rupees......

Do the Needful.........
    " DreaM is not what u saw in Sleep,
    DreaM is that which not let u Sleep "

Life is Beautiful..!!!
    `.) Always
    `.(`.) Keep
    (`.). Smiling!
    Raj only raj

Re: Outlook Express Problem.....

First, make sure you have the data files (old, new, anything else) somewhere safe. I presume an experienced Technical Support Engineer would have backed them up before the import.

Make copies and try bringing them back into OE -- create a new profile and copy the old files over IIRC, then try re-exporting.

I know of no specific free tool to recover OE data, but does
    Note with data recovery you usually get what you pay for -- if the data is valuable to you, a few dollars (or a few hundred rupees) will be worthwhile.
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **