Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POP3 error

Hi,

I am having error with my Outlook 2010 - setup with pop3 account - email services by external vendor.

The error code is 0X800CCC13 - when doing a send/receive function, it shows that 1 email is been sent out but when i go to my outbox, there is NO email.

I have to re-create another profile under control panel / mail option then everything works well again.

But the problem still persist after 2-3 weeks.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.

Re: POP3 error

have you done any research on this error code ?
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by rs2317 View Post
      Hi,

I am having error with my Outlook 2010 - setup with pop3 account - email services by external vendor.

The error code is 0X800CCC13 - when doing a send/receive function, it shows that 1 email is been sent out but when i go to my outbox, there is NO email.

I have to re-create another profile under control panel / mail option then everything works well again.

But the problem still persist after 2-3 weeks.

Kindly advise.

Thanks.
      The fact it works sporadically would indicate some sort of client side issue. A quick Google search returns a number of articles for that error code. Ensure Outlook is running on the latest Service Packs and updates first. Enable Outlook logging if required and report back your findings.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourc...8&q=0X800CCC13

Comment

Hi

Did the service pack 1 update for Outlook 2010 resolved the issue??

Thank You...

With Rgds,
        Mithun Jain
        IS Analyst

Comment

Working...
        X