Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Save sent items in share mailbox

Hi there

I have some of my users that are using a shared Outlook mailbox in Outlook 2010. When theyy respond to there customers the sent mail is going to there own sent items and not to the shared mailbox sent itms. That is even though the mail is sent as a reply to a mail received in the shared mailbox.

How can this be solved?

Re: Save sent items in share mailbox

This is standard behaviour in Exchange. The easiest solution would be a rule or possibly a script to emulate "reply" but add the shared mailbox as a bcc or cc
    Tom Jones
    MCT, MCSE (2000:Security & 2003), MCSA:Security & Messaging, MCDBA, MCDST, MCITP(EA, EMA, SA, EDA, ES, CS), MCTS, MCP, Sec+
    PhD, MSc, FIAP, MIITT
    IT Trainer / Consultant
    Ossian Ltd
    Scotland

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points where appropriate **

Comment

Re: Save sent items in share mailbox

Originally posted by ChristianKj View Post
      Hi there

I have some of my users that are using a shared Outlook mailbox in Outlook 2010. When theyy respond to there customers the sent mail is going to there own sent items and not to the shared mailbox sent itms. That is even though the mail is sent as a reply to a mail received in the shared mailbox.

How can this be solved?
      Outlook 2010 or 2007 do give you the option to save sent mail in another folder. Although that folder then becomes the default for all saved items. They would need to select the relevant folder when they send the mail from that address.

Comment

Working...
      X