Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SBS 2003 FTP Problem

Hi,

I am using SBS 2003 std edition and linksys router. I am forwarding http and smtp throught router. When i am trying to install ftp server. i am not able to accomplish the task. one of my domain user wants to access the ftp site from out side of the office.

Please..

i am looking answer for following questions.

1. in IIS manager FTP sites having port 21. if i try to browse it's giving error. if i change to 22. it's working. url like ftp:\\domain name:22 then only it's working.

I am able to communicate out site with help for fwd option in linksys. when i give my username password. i am getting the error..

---------------------------
    FTP Folder Error
    An error occurred opening that folder on the FTP Server. Make sure you have permission to access that folder.

Details:
    200 Type set to A.

227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,15,2,12,41).

426 Connection closed; transfer aborted.

OK

Thanks in advance..

Gokul

Re: SBS 2003 FTP Problem

Please move to the SBS Forum as this is not an Outlook issue and delete my post when moved. Ta.
    11 was a racehorse.
    22 was 12
    1111 race 1 day

************************************************** * ************************************************** ***********
    ** Remember to give credit where credit is due and click the LIKE option in the bottom right corner **
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ****** * *****

Comment

Working...
    X