Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading pane - is painful please help

Hi,
    i have searched everywhere before posting. I want to make the following items have larger fonts in Outlook 2003.

If you have the following view.

Left side is your folder list - I want to make the fonts for the folder NAMES larger.
    If your messages are in the middle pane - I know how to make the fields and such larger there.

The reading pane on the right side, I want to make every message have a larger font size everytime I click on one no matter if i turn off the pc or just close outlook, I can't find this anywhere and for every message, plain text, html, all of it.

Thank you,

Re: Reading pane - is painful please help

So you want to make the fonts larger inside of the two panes with the arrows poiting at them?
    Attached Files
    Andrew

** Remember to give credit where credit is due and leave reputation points sigpic where appropriate **

Comment

Yes, exactly. I know how to do the right click option in the grey area but that is only per message. I want to do this permanently.
      For the left portion of the arrow in the folder list then those fonts as well.
      Thank you,

Comment

Hi everbody , i don't know ,here member are not saying actual discussion because this thread require painful help.so therefore i want to something about a single pain . i want to help you by according to my practical life.i have searched and used Indocid drug for single pain.this drugs , you could use for any type of pain.this drugs have many side effects and how to use drugs, warnnings.

Comment

Working...
        X