Appointments missing from calendar But still giving reminders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appointments missing from calendar But still giving reminders

I have a user who was moved to a new laptop about 3 months ago Windows XP to Windows 7, Office 2007 on both machines. She is connected to our exchange server and is using Cached mode. The migration seemed to go no problem the calender appeared to populate properly. However I have been recently informed that many of her appointments are missing but she is still recieving reminders for them.

To this point I have checked her OWA calendar and the appointments do not appear there, there are no filters set in her outlook that I can find I have taken the check mark out of cached mode, restarted and allowed outlook to redownload all the outlook content. No of this appears to have made any difference, has any one run into this before?

James

Re: Appointments missing from calendar But still giving reminders

Assuming you did all the Outlook start parameter such as /CleanReminders and so on, try checking the calendar with mfcmapi, sometimes appointments and/or reminders gets corrupted.

With mfcmapi they are acceptable and you can delete them.

Comment

Thanks I will take a look at these on Monday when the user is back in the office.
      Last edited by geekforlife; 18th July 2011, 18:12.

Comment

I was able to clean up the old reminders using the /cleanreminders option and just rebuilt the recurring appts she has. Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
        X