Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outlook Stuck on startup

Hi,

I have 3 users with additional mailbox configure on their outlook, all 3 users connect to the same additional mailbox.
    Every moring when they arrive they start their outlok and it takes 20 minutes for their outlook to load.
    No backup or any additional services are running on the mailbox server nor their computer

i have exchange 2010 mailbox server and outlook 2010.

Please help.

Re: Outlook Stuck on startup

go into account settings
    advanced options
    and turn of Caching for shared folders.

then, delete/recreate the OST files.

I found a user with a 50+GB OST file the other day - she was caching all of the 25+ mailboxes she "has" to have
    Please do show your appreciation to those who assist you by leaving Rep Point https://www.petri.com/forums/core/im.../icon_beer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by tehcamel
      I found a user with a 50+GB OST file the other day - she was caching all of the 25+ mailboxes she "has" to have
      For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge!!
      1 1 was a racehorse.
      2 2 was 1 2.
      1 1 1 1 race 1 day,
      2 2 1 1 2

Comment

You aren't used shared calenders which are stored in Public Folders are you? I had several months of discussions with MS on the partner forums about a bug in Outlook 2010 in those circumstances. We never got anywhere so eventually we moved the calendars to our mailboxes instead. They were only where they were because of a previous setup.

Comment

Working...
        X